Metrics & Reporting Tools For Your Email Marketing
- Snapshot Reports – A summary of launch results
- Recipient activity – An overview of who opened, clicked, etc.
- Opens & Clicks Over Time – Time of day and dates associated with reader activity
- Member Feedback – An overview of members who responded to article feedback
- Bounce Summary – A look at who didn’t receive your launch and why
- Survey Responses – Reporting on customized or built-in article surveys
- Trigger Articles – Quickly see all who triggered lead alerts
- Unsubscribe Activity – View those who unsubscribed from your marketing
- DMZ Reports – Comprehensive (and confidential) benchmarking statistics comparing your digital marketing efforts to other FaithActions™ users
Generate More Leads With Trigger Articles
Lee Sowers, Executive Vice President | FaithActions™
Call: (908) 910-0605
Lee Sowers is the Executive Vice President for the FaithActions™ division of IndustryNewsletters. With more than 30 years of experience, Lee has directed e-communication, marketing, sales and business development strategies for top national firms in the IT, real estate and mortgage industries and Fortune 500 companies, including IBM, HP, AT&T and Franklin Electronic Publishers. Lee earned his BA & MA, with honors for computer modeling research, from Rice University and has taught business and marketing courses at Rider and Georgian Court Universities and Brookdale and Ocean County Colleges. Lee is an active member of his church, where he is a Minister, bible scholar and author. Lee also created the online community www.JesusCanHelp.us which is dedicated to connecting senior citizens, single parents, the homeless and others in need with local Christian and Government resources and aid.